Digital Marketing Manager
Southern Web is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to manage our clients' digital marketing campaigns, including search engine optimization (SEO and SEM) and paid marketing campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Manager will:
- Discover, strategize and implement a diverse range of digital marketing campaigns.
- Serve as the liaison between clients and Southern Web teams ensuring timely and effective communication.
- Track all communication and deliverables in the company’s project management software.
- Monitor and improve quality control of Internet marketing campaigns.
- Google AdWords and/or Google Analytics Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- External clients
- Product Listing Ads (PLAs)
- Ad management on Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Bing
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media
- HTML and User Experience (UX)
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance Premiums Paid
- Life Insurance Paid
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Technology stipend
- Office campus gym stipend
- Matching retirement contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Company Profit Share Program
- Free parking